Strawberry Bay Campground is situated from the coast of breathtaking Strawberry Reservoir at a level of 7,200 legs. Visitors flock to Strawberry because of its great fishing, sailing and path possibilities.
This campground that is large a selection of campsites to support various types of site visitors, including team, household and solitary campsites. A few web web sites, B loop, have actually complete RV hookups.
Many internet sites are loaded with either wind shelters and/or covered picnic shelters, tables, grills and campfire bands. Firewood is present to buy through the host.Р’ there are not any bath facilities only at that campground.
Have to know
The actual only real electric hookups available are into the B cycle. All the other loops do not have hookups offered to the general public.
14 stay limit.Р’ day
- Long haul remains are just allowed in designated web web sites. Long haul is no less than thirty day period and at the most 142 times.
In the event that you booked this website at a reduced price and would not utilize either a Senior or an Access pass to acquire that discount, you are expected to pay for the distinction in money or check always whenever you arrive. Just Senior or Access Passes will likely to be reduced only at that location.
Senior and Access Interagency passes try not to protect charges for hookups, dual or team web web sites.
First-come, first-served internet web web web sites can be obtained.Р’
*Reservations can not be created for time usage in the pavillion. Time use is just feasible on a primary come, first provide foundation whenever there are no overnight reservations*
No ATVs or OHVs in campground.
This campground calls for a 2 day minimum stick to weekends and a 3 time minimal remain on getaway weekends.
Please recognize that camping is an experience that is outdoor consequently, we usually do not provide refunds or credits for climate or normal conditions.
Click the link for more information concerning the Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest.
To find out more, please phone Heber Ranger District at 435-654-0470, Strawberry Visitor Center at 435-548-2321, or Utah Recreation business at 385-273-1100
To reserve a campsite call Recreation.gov booking line 1-877-444-6777Р’
Please be aware: Utah Recreation business is certainly not accountable for accident or damage to virtually any individual or home caused by the usage of this center and it is maybe perhaps perhaps not accountable for the increasing loss of cash or valuables of any sort. The consumer of the license assumes complete and complete obligation for the conduct and actions of all of the people in his or her celebration.
Many thanks in making a booking at Strawberry Bay Campground! We might like to hear away from you. Exactly just exactly just How ended up being your stay (experience)? Our online remark cards assist us to effortlessly communicate your valuable feedback to the management group while also saving paper. Please proceed with the website website website link below to fill out of the questionnaire. You can scan the QR code located from the charge board whenever you get to your location. You might not realize that there is no need a QR scanner; you need to an image together with your phone and stick to the guidelines. Your phone needs to have a built in QR scanner. Or even, you can install one from your own application shop.
The campground is placed among rolling sagebrush covered hills close to Strawberry Reservoir. Many campsites provide sweeping views for the reservoir and surrounding hills. Tiny pine woods dot the campground but offer really shade that is little.
The Strawberry OHV Trail System provides 75 kilometers of tracks. Hikers and hill bikers benefit from the considerable trail system also.
Strawberry Visitor Center has interpretive shows, a functional seafood trap and egg collection section and a nature path.
Strawberry Reservoir provides boating that is excellent sailing and canoeing. Anglers fish for rainbow trout, cutthroat trout and Kokanee salmon. The campground provides beach access that is great.
Strawberry Marina is at 1/4 mile while Recommended Site offering a watercraft ramp, energy and pontoon ship rentals, slide rentals, fuel and a little store that is general fishing materials.
Other activities that are popular the Strawberry area include hiking, cycling and riding.
Changes & Cancellations
Change and Cancellation Policies and Costs
- Camping / Day utilize: A camping no-show client is a person who will not get to a campground and will not cancel the booking by check-out time in the time following the planned arrival date. Reserved campsites and team facilities that are overnight be held until check-out time in the time following your scheduled arrival. Group day-use facilities may be held until check-in time on your own planned arrival date.
- If an individual will not get to the campground or team facility by check-out time a single day after arrival or will not cancel the reservation because of the times detailed under “Late Cancellations” above, the consumer can be assessed a $20.00 solution cost and forfeit use charges.
- Clients must request refunds no later on than fourteen days following the planned departure date. Recreation.gov will not give reimbursement needs after 2 weeks of departure.
- Reservation Fee: for a few facilities, trips or allows a extra booking cost is charged. An additional non-refundable reservation fee may apply for some overnight and day-use facilities. The reservation that is non-refundable for tours and seats is $1.00. The reservation that is non-refundable for licenses differs by location.
- Refunds for Bankcard Purchases: Refunds for charge card re re re payments will likely be given as a credit to your bank card that is original.
- Refunds for cash or check Purchases: Refunds for Recreation.gov repayments produced by check or cash purchase, and money payments at chosen campgrounds is supposed to be given a check reimbursement. a reimbursement shall be prepared within thirty days of receipt and approval. Please Note: Refund requests made during or after departure is only able to be prepared whenever authorized by the center administration staff based on neighborhood policy.
- Refunds for Emergency Closures: in case of an urgent situation closing, the Recreation.gov team will try to alert users and gives alternative dates (as appropriate). Should this be extremely hard, reservations will soon be terminated and all sorts of charges compensated will likely to be refunded. Reservation charges 100% free seats are non-refundable in case of an urgent situation closing.
Recreation.gov Billing Information
- Reservation deal shall appear on consumer’s charge card statements as “Recreation.gov 877-444-6777.”
Modifications to Policies and Procedures
- Recreation.gov reserves the best, whenever necessary, to change booking policies. These policies had been final updated July 2018.
Leave a comment